Navigate through the regulatory landscape
Subscribe to Global Risk Regulator
Global Risk Regulator, a service from The Banker, spans the world of regulation as it impacts
banking, insurance and the securities markets, as well as financial reporting.
It offers insight into the latest thinking of regulators and involves in-depth coverage of key policies, including:
• G20 global coordination initiatives
• Basel III capital and liquidity rules
• Dodd-Frank financial reforms
• MiFID-II processes
• Solvency-II developments
Subscribing to Global Risk Regulator ensures:
• easy online access and navigation for the latest analysis
• access to multimedia interviews with industry experts
• monthly and breaking news alerts straight to your inbox
• access to the 10-year archive
The annual subscription price is £945, €1,185 or US$1,495 (VAT will be charged where applicable).